Wednesday, September 30, 2015

the real Colbert takes the Myers Briggs...he's my type (:

During last night’s Late Show, Stephen Colbert debuted the first installment of a brand new segment called “Stephen Colbert’s Who Am Me?”, where the late night character-turned-“real” Colbert sets out to find out who he really is. Stephen decides to start his journey of personal discovery by taking the Myers–Briggs personality {Type} test, and it leads to one big realization: “So I have to be myself for people to love me?” -link 

“America, get ready for me to be all INFP in your face!"
" I have tested positive for Myers Briggs.”
 


Related:


Myers Briggs: The Late Night Show With Stephen Colbert Does 15 Minute Segment on Personality Types: INFP..or E?

10 Signs You’re An ENFP, Not An INFP, Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for engaging the conversation!